I'm pretty sure you're only able to view them if you have access to them, so just ask to have your access taken away and it won't be a problem.
anyone else have all the LPD sub-forums showing? I had taken all of them out of view in my options long ago. I have no need to see the political or religious forums. neither do I have a reason for mens club or womens club to be showing. I went back in to try to hide all those fourms but it will not take. is it just me or anyone else have this going on?
all I really need showing is the sports board, non sports and old timers.
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
I'm pretty sure you're only able to view them if you have access to them, so just ask to have your access taken away and it won't be a problem.
Glad to see I'm not the only one.
[LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]
Bookmarks